Everybody knows Ha Long Bay is one of the world’s
cultural heritage sites, but not all of them know why it is claimed as a
heritage. Ha Long is famous for its beautiful scenery, great natural creations,
fresh air and a wonderful climate for tourists who want to get away from the
busy life and to discover the gift of The Creator. Ha Long Bay is located 170
km from Hanoi; far enough for tourists to enjoy the fresh air. The Bay contains
nearly 3000 islands and islets and gorgeous beaches which make Ha Long Bay so
Glory Cruise 2Days/ 1night
Hanoi – Halong Bay ( L, D )
- 08h00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to
Halong City through the paddy fields in the Red River Delta.
- 10H00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break
- 12h00: Arrive at Tuan Chau wharf – Break and
- 12h30: Board Glory Cruises for departure. Welcome drink
will be served
- 13h00: Lunch is served while cruising through the bay
- 15h30: Visit exciting Cua Van fishing village. The
village is free of busy roads and streets, electric lights, houses and
high rise buildings. Instead, there are only herds of little boats and
rafts. You will have the chance to discover the traditional culture and
customs of the fishermen.
- 16h30: Enjoy kayaking or swimming (if the weather
- 17h00: Back on board and continue cruising to Drum Cave
(Hang Trong) to dock.
- 19h00: Dinner is served.
- 21h00: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the
bar or enjoy some night fishing.
- Relax and spend a romantic night on Glory Cruise
2: Halong – Hanoi (Br)
included and excluded :
- 07.00: Coffee and tea will be served
- 08.00: Continue cruising
- 08h15: Visit splendid Sung Sot Cave
- 09h00: Check out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the
bay, passing Dinh Huong Island, fishing villages, Ga Choi Island, Dog
Island and Sail Island.
- 09.30: Buffet brunch (breakfast/lunch) while cruising
back through Halong Bay to the pier
- 11h30: Arrive at the pier. Time to say goodbye to the
- 12.00: Return from Halong to Hanoi.
- 14h00: Stop over in Dong Trieu town to visit a ceramics
- 16.00: Arrive in Hanoi
- End of the trip.
and sightseeing fees
English speaking guide
cabins with A/C
meals on board (2 lunches, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast)
bottle of water
bus ( round trip)
other services not clearly mentioned above.
Passport, sun cream, sun glasses, shoes or sandals, insect repellent.
The itinerary may be subject to be changed due to the bad weather condition.