Night 1: HANOI – LAO CAI
20h30: Our guide will pick you up at Hanoi Railway station for your night train journey from Vietnam's capital city to the border town of Lao Cai Overnight on the train.
Day 1: LAO CAI – SAPA – CAT CAT (B/L/D)
Arrive in Laocai station at 6.15 am, you are picked up by our driver and then transfer by bus to Sapa. The bus ride uphill to SaPa takes a little over an hour, giving you a glimpse of the stunning vistas and impressive rice terraces. You will have breakfast at hotel before we start the trip to Cat Cat village of Black H'Mong tribe. We relax at the foot of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Then next 6 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain - “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before trekking back to Sapa town. The rest of the afternoon is free to explore the town on your own. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: BAC HA MARKET – LAO CAI (B/L/D )
8h00 Check out hotel, depart to Bac Ha Market, arrive after 2,5 hours .Free time for visiting one of the most colorful market in the Northwest of Viet Nam - This big market filled with many different hill-tribes such as Flower Hmong ,Dzay ,Tay ..people .At the market, you have chance to enjoy Bac Ha people's simple but unique kinds of food with special wines made from rice, cassavas, corn and different sorts of fruits such as plumps, apples, peaches... talking to the minorities through the guide's interpretation. After lunch, say good bye to Bac Ha and get back to Lao Cai Station. Have dinner at restaurant near the Lao Cai Station. Transfer to Station for overnight train back Hanoi. Arrive at 05.10 am. End the trip
• 1 night at hotel
• Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai - Hanoi (Deluxe cabin )
• Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
• Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle
• English Speaking Tour guide
• All entrance and sightseeing fees
• Travel insurance
• Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
• Personal expenses
• Tipping/ Gratuities
• Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Tour fare: o Children: 0 – 4 years old: free tour fare
o Children 5 – 9 years old: 50% tour fare
o Children over 9 years old: 100% tour fare
- Train ticket: as Railway station policy
Necessary things: Sun cream, Insect repellent, hat, sunglasses and trekking boots.