Day 1: Meeting & Learning
- Pickup student from hotel.
- Discussion of course objectives and client requirements.
- Introduction to basic salutations and etiquette
- Lunch together in Vietnamese restaurant. Your first chance to practise.
- Walk the streets of the Old Quarter. See the shops, craftsmen and markets.
- Teacher will show you the facilities and services you will need during your stay. All the while you will be practicing your basic salutation
Day 2: Understanding & Practice
- Spelling and pronunciation basics.
- Learn how to buy a ticket.
- Practise the dialogue of buying a meal at a restaurant or stall.
- Visit the Temple of Literature and its beautiful gardens Visit the Tran Quoc Pagoda if time allows. Try translating signs and instructions
- Take afternoon tea overlooking beautiful Hoàn Kiếm lake..
Courses and activities start from 10:00 am to 04:00 pm everyday.
Itinerrary and pictures are associated with Mr. Tan - The master of the course! Visit Tan's website here
& read more about Vietnamese language here
Courses of 5 days, 10 days are also available, please contact us for those packages and details.
- Speak basic Vietnamese northern accent after the course
- Understading Vietnamese wording structures and tips on Vietnamese language
- Visit main sights that Hanoi has to offer
- Join local activities on street with our language expert
Included ( Bao Gom )
- Class room & facilities ( Phong hoc )
- Course materials ( Vat dung cho khoa hoc )
- Light refeshments ( Uong nhe )
- Airport pick up ( Don san bay )
Excluded ( Khong bao gom )
- Accomodation ( Phong nghi )
- Transport ( Phuong tien di lai )
- Meals ( Cac bua an )
- Entrance fees on sightseeing ( Ve tham quan )