Am: Pick up from the hotel. Visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Ho Chi Minh's former residence, followed by a short walk to get to One Pillar Pagoda. Visit the Temple of Literature – the first university in Vietnam. Head back to the old quarter of Hanoi to visit the busy 36 streets by riding riskshaw for 1 hour. Lunch.
Pm: Short drive to the outskirts of Hanoi to visit the Museum of Ethnology. After a briefing you have free time to explore around this biggest museum in Vietnam.
Head back to the centre of Hanoi via visiting temple of Quan Thanh and the oldest pagoda in Vietnam, Tran Quoc. Take a relaxing walk along Thanh Nien street next to the famous West Lake. Transfer to your hotel. (L)
- Please dress properly while visiting Ho Chi Minh mausoleum - Long pants & long sleeves are required to enter the Mausoleum.
- The intinerary above can be changed due to the time you book the tour
- Hanoi expert guide
- All entrance fees during guided time
- Lunch and cold water (in the Van)
* Deluxe tour: With water puppet show and better lunch.